Regina B. Frankenberg Foundation Grant - Companion Animals
Regina Bauer Frankenberg Foundation
Grant amount: US $25,000 - US $150,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Dutchess County, Kings County, Nassau County, New York County, Orange County, Putnam County, Queens County, Richmond County, Rockland County, Suffolk County, Westchester County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Dutchess County, Kings County, Nassau County, New York County, Orange County, Putnam County, Queens County, Richmond County, Rockland County, Suffolk County, Westchester County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Regina Frankenberg directed that the remainder of her estate be used to establish a foundation to support organizations and programs that promote the care, conservation, treatment, well-being and prevention of cruelty to animals.
Animal welfare: Reducing the homelessness, mistreatment and euthanasia of companion animals through adoption, training, spay/neuter and other programs by providing capacity building and infrastructure grants to organizations doing this work.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Geographic focus with respect to companion animals: New York City and neighboring counties.
- Organizations must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as public charities and tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
- Type of support: Project, capital and capacity building
- No grants are made to individuals or private foundations or for matching gifts or loans.
- Organizations receiving support must not engage in or supply animals for vivisection.
- The Foundation does not provide support for projects in which animals are held in captivity and also does not make grants to wildlife sanctuaries.
- The Foundation typically does not provide general operating support.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Regina B. Frankenberg Foundation Grant - Companion Animals by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.