Rebhan Family Foundation Grant
Regina M. Rebhan Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $60,000
Next deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Later deadlines: Mar 31, 2020, Jun 30, 2020, Sep 30, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Columbiana County, Mahoning County, Trumbull County
Location of residency: Counties in Ohio: Columbiana County, Mahoning County, Trumbull CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Regina M Rebhan Family Foundation exists to provide funding and extend opportunities for Christian charities and organizations in a secular world. It is also a vehicle to allow other Christian donors in our community give to charities and organizations that align with their core Christian values. Grant awards are limited to organizations impacting Trumbull, Mahoning, and Columbiana counties in the state of Ohio.
Regina M. Rebhan Family Foundation Grant
The Regina M Rebhan Family Foundation will
- Award $100,000 in grants each year.
- Fund one large grant, The Lion Award at ($40,000 to $60,000) and one mid-level grant, The Eagle Award ($10,000-$20,000), and several smaller grants, The Lamb Awards (1,000-$5,000).
The Lion Award
Lion level awards are limited to:
- Unique and innovative programs, which if properly funded and executed, have the potential for significant impact on our community.
- Programs that have, or have the potential to have, a sustainable funding model.
- Programs that can be, or have the potential to be, replicated to other geographic areas or constituencies.
- Ministries that have a clear and compelling vision and strategy for expansion of their program beyond a local implementation to a regional, national, or international scale.
- Lion Award commitments are limited to any one ministry per every four years.
Eagle and Lamb Awards
Eagle awards and Lamb awards will be granted with the following restrictions:
- Approve no more than one funding request to any one ministry per year.
- Approve no more than three consecutive funding requests to any one ministry.
- Only fund major capital improvement projects if a significant percentage of the funds needed for the improvement have been raised by the organization’s usual donor community.
- Only fund major capital improvements or new programs if the organization can demonstrate how they intend to provide for the ongoing operational support of the improvement or program.
The Foundation’s Awards will be centered on the following Values
- Christ-centered giving
The Regina M Rebhan Family Foundation will focus on organizations and programs that emulate Christ’s ministry while he was on earth by encouraging and promoting the Christian faith.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The foundation is interested in unique and innovative programs that are, or have the potential to be, repeatable and replicated on a larger scale.
- Provides financial assistance, within the limits of its budget and the discretion of its Directors, to Christian based organizations within the United States and its possessions which are tax-exempt under Section 501(3)(c) of the IRS Code.
- We are not interested in programs that are one-time events or that do not have a continuing impact on the individual or community.
- Eagle awards and Lamb awards will be granted with the following restrictions:
- Avoid providing funding to ministries supported by government grants.
- Avoid providing funding to ministries which have a significant endowment fund or cash reserves.
- Avoid providing funding to ministries which have poor board governance or accountability.
- Not fund requests of general operational support grants.
- Not make grants to individuals.
- Not make grants to organizations based outside the Trumbull, Mahoning, and Columbiana counties in the state of Ohio.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Rebhan Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.