Reinberger Foundation: Education Grants
Reinberger FoundationSuggest an update
Predicted deadline: Mar 15, 2022 (Letter of inquiry)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness Adult Education Education - K through 12 After School /Summer Educational Programs
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Cuyahoga County, Franklin County, Geauga County, Lake County, Lorain County, Medina County, Summit County Show all
Location of residency: OhioView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: We are currently giving priority to organizations we have supported in the past 5 years. If you have not secured funding from The Reinberger Foundation recently, we would like a conversation with you prior to your LOI application. Please call The Foundation office to discuss the request before applying.
The Reinberger Foundation was established by Mr. and Mrs. Reinberger in 1966. Mr. Reinberger left a substantial bequest to the Foundation at his death in 1968.
Our mission is “to help individuals move toward self-sufficiency as well as provide opportunities for enrichment in the communities we serve.” We are looking to provide support to organizations and programs that will further this mission.
We are seeking requests that will move our mission forward: to help underserved individuals move toward self-sufficiency as well as provide opportunities for enrichment in the communities we serve.
Program Area: Education
- Schools and programs that serve school age low income populations in and out of school time
- Adult Education/Literacy
- Workforce Development
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must have a current 501 (c)(3) ruling from the IRS. In special circumstances, a religious organization or public entity may qualify.
- Organizations must provide service within Ohio.
- We support Northeast Ohio with a focus on Cuyahoga County and Franklin County focusing on Columbus, Ohio.
- In general, organizations will only be awarded one grant in each calendar year.
- Priority will be given to those organizations that have received our support in the past 5 years.
- If The Reinberger Foundation has not made a grant to your organization in the past 5 years we would like a phone conversation with you prior to application.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”