FYSSEN Foundation: Research Grants
Fondation Fyssen / Fyssen FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: €15,000 - €35,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 18, 2020 3:00am PDT
Applicant type: Faculty Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: France
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Age restriction: No more than 40 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Research grants are intended to support either French or foreign post-doctoral researchers, maximum age 35 years for the biological sciences and 40 years in the human sciences, on closing date.
- Social Anthropology
- Cognitive aspects of the representation of both natural and cultural environments. An analysis of their construction principles and transfer mechanisms.
- An analysis of the forms of social organization and their technological systems (knowledge, know-how, transfer mechanisms).
- Ethology – Psychology
- Nature and development of the cognitive processes in man and animals, both ontogenetic and phylogenetic.
- Human paleontology – Archaeology
- Origin and evolution of the human brain and human artefacts.
- Neurobiological bases of cognitive processes, their embryonic and post-natal development, and their elementary mechanisms.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Research grants are intended to support either French or foreign post-doctoral researchers, maximum age 35 years for the biological sciences and 40 years in the human sciences, on closing date.
- Researchers can also develop their project in a different laboratory from the one they obtained their doctorate (Ph.D.) or the one where they are working at present.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the FYSSEN Foundation: Research Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.