Respiratory Disease Fund
East Tennessee FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $59,400
Next anticipated deadline: May 6, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: May 6, 2022
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Research
Location of project: Knox County, Tennessee
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
East Tennessee Foundation's (ETF) field-of-interest and affiliate funds support a competitive grantmaking process in broad charitable areas including arts and culture, community development, youth-at-risk or a particular East Tennessee county or region (affiliate funds) within the Foundation's 25-county service area. Since 1986, East Tennessee Foundation has awarded over $237 million in grants through its competitive grantmaking process.
Respiratory Disease Fund
The Respiratory Disease Fund was established at East Tennessee Foundation in 1991, having been derived from memorial trusts which were combined in 1974 to establish the fund.
Funds from the trust are intended to be used for purposes directly related to the diagnosis, research, treatment, education, prevention, and cure of respiratory disease in Knox County, TN.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible organizations must have and be able to provide documentation to verify the following:
- Confirmation that the organization is a 501(c)(3) public charity, unit of government , or educational institution
- New or emerging groups that do not have nonprofit status may apply if they have an established nonprofit organization as a fiscal sponsor
- Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Legal name of organization, address and contact information (phone fax, email address)
- Primary contact person and title
- List of staff administering the project
- Most recent financial statements and/or most recent audit and/or IRS Form 990
- Current year operating budget
- List of current board of directors or equivalent governing body
- Confirmation that the organization operates and is organized so as to not discriminate on the basis of race, color national origin, religion, gender, familial status, sexual orientation, age, disability, covered veteran status, or other characteristics as identified in the Foundation’s Non-Discrimination Policy Statement.
- Additional eligibility criteria specific to Respiratory Disease Fund:
- Proposals must directly relate to the reduction of respiratory disease in Knox County
- Organizations do not have to reside in Knox County in order to be eligible to apply
- The following types of requests will NOT be funded:
- Projects that have explicit religious content, express a particular religious view or advance a religious purpose
- Debt retirement or budget deficits
- Endowment funds or general fundraising campaigns
- Capital improvements
- Grants to individuals
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Respiratory Disease Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.