RGS-IBG: Geographical Club Award
Royal Geographical SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: £1,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 23, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United Kingdom
Location of citizenship: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Geographical Club A ward supports postgraduate students (Masters o r PhD) undertaking geographical fieldwork or other forms of data collection in the UK or overseas to advance geographical knowledge or understanding.
One award is given for Physical and one for Human Geography. No restrictions are placed on research topic or location. This award is administered by the RGS - IBG on behalf of the Geographical Club.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Award supports fieldwork or other forms of data collection (urban, social, physical, environmental , etc) in the UK or overseas.
- Applicants must be UK/EU nationals.
- Applicants must currently be registered for a PhD or Masters at a UK Higher Education institution and funds must be requested for research that is an integral part of that programme.
- Project expenses covered by the award can include, but are not limited to, travel, subsistence, equipment and field assistants.
- Students who receive full funding from a Research Council or comparable
levels of support from other sources with support for fieldwork/data
collection are NOT eligible to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the RGS-IBG: Geographical Club Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.