Rhynard Family Foundation Grant
Rhynard Family Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $50,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County
Location of residency: Counties in California: Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Rhynard Family Foundation is a private 501(c)(3) foundation established in 2012.
The mission of the Foundation is to serve community needs and is dedicated to the funding of qualified arts, education, health and social welfare organizations.
The Foundation is governed by a board of seven directors serving two year terms. These directors make the final decision on all grants and expenditures made by the Foundation.
Grants Made by the Foundation
The Foundation makes grants to qualified charitable organizations that address the following areas.
- Health Care
- Social/Human Services
The Foundation will make its grants in the following forms as appropriate for the project proposal and the project time line. Be specific about the form of grant you are requesting.
- One-time grants, which are a single-year grant for a specific purpose.
- Multiyear grants, which are commitments for funding to be paid in increments over a period no longer than three years.
- Challenge or matching grants
- (Note that grant proposals that have matching funds available are given preference over proposals without matching funds. All capital projects in excess of $50,000 must have other sources of funding to cover at least 50 percent of the project.)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made to domestic 501(c)(3) organizations in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Diego County and San Bernardino County, California.
- The Foundation gives priority to projects that involve joint efforts of multiple agencies.
- Grants That the Foundation Will Not Make: The Foundation will not make the following types of grants. Any request for funding for theses purposes will be denided:
- Grants to individuals for any purpose;
- Grants to religious organizations for religious purposes;
- Grants to international organizations that do not have a qualified domestic 501c(3) representative;
- Grants to endowments or other discretionary funding pools;
- Grants for dinners, balls, or other ticketed events;
- Grants for political purposes;
- Grants for lobbying activities;
- Grants for purposes outside of the Foundation’s funding priorities as listed in the prior section
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Rhynard Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.