Bonnycastle Fellowship in Wetland and Waterfowl Biology
Ducks UnlimitedSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to C $17,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 15, 2020 2:30pm PST
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: North America
Location of residency: North AmericaView website Save
About this funder:
The purpose of the Bonnycastle Fellowship in Wetland and Waterfowl Biology is to assist in developing talented young professionals who are dedicated to furthering the conservation of wetlands and wildlife, and to advance the scientific understanding of waterfowl and wetland biology.
It will be awarded based upon the following criteria:
- The qualifications of the applicant; the scientific soundness of the student’s research proposal
- Originality and creativity in study design
- Expected contributions of the study to wetland or waterfowl ecology
- The importance of the proposed research to conservation
- Achievability of the work.
The award of up to $17,000 per year (Canadian funds) is available to provide personal or research support for successful applicants. The reward is renewable for up to two additional years for PhD students and once for Master’s students, assuming annual approval of a satisfactory progress report and the need for continuing financial support.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The competition is open to graduate students based at any North American university.
- Applications from doctoral candidates are preferred, but strong Master’s candidates are also urged to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bonnycastle Fellowship in Wetland and Waterfowl Biology by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.