Ridgecliff Foundation Grant Program
Grant amount: US $4,000 - US $50,000
Next deadline: Sep 30, 2018
Later deadlines: Mar 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Ashtabula County, Cuyahoga County, Geauga County, Lake County, Lorain County, Mahoning County, Medina County, Portage County, Summit County, Trumbull County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Ohio: Ashtabula County, Cuyahoga County, Geauga County, Lake County, Lorain County, Mahoning County, Medina County, Portage County, Summit County, Trumbull County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Ridgecliff Foundation provides grants to mental health agencies, chemical dependency agencies and organizations that have a mental health or chemical dependency component in order to fund programs which promote research, education, and patient care in the field of mental health and chemical dependency in Northeast Ohio.
Emphasis is placed on programs affecting children and families, early diagnosis, prevention, dual diagnosis (co-morbidity) and minority populations.
Grant requests must be in the fields of mental health or chemical dependency, focused on one or more of the following:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are awarded only to tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations.
- The Foundation's grant-making will be limited to the following Northeast Ohio counties: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Summit and Trumbull.
- The Foundation will consider only requests for specific projects rather than for general operating support.
- The Foundation will not fund construction projects, purchase of capital equipment, or feasibility studies.
- No grants are awarded directly to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ridgecliff Foundation Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.