River Counties Community Foundation Grant
The Community Foundation for a Greater RichmondSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2021 1:30pm PDT
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $50,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Economic Services & Development Community/Public Safety Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness Career/College Preparation Health Care Access & Delivery Academic Success & Enrichment Wellness & Healthy Living Show all
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Virginia: Lancaster County, Middlesex County, Northumberland County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
What We Fund? A Thriving Community.
Our Grants Process
One of the ways RCCF helps to build a healthy and thriving community is through its competitive grants program, offered once a year. This program is funded by the generosity of donors who have created flexible funds to respond to community needs as they change or emerge over time. It is available to eligible 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and agencies providing programs that directly impact Lancaster, Middlesex and Northumberland counties and improve the quality of life for their residents.
In some cases, RCCF may take a more proactive approach to addressing important community issues. The Foundation will seek to identify community initiatives that advance solutions to our community’s greatest challenges using innovative strategies and a collaborative spirit. The foundation encourages grant requests that are innovative, collaborative, measurable, and sustainable.
We focus on four areas of community life that are most likely to produce positive and lasting change in the area served by RCCF.
We work closely with our grantees to advance these goals:
- Cultural Vibrancy: Our goal is for community members to access and appreciate arts and cultural opportunities.
- Economic Prosperity: Our goal is for our region's resources to be sustainable and our residents to be economically stable and secure.
- Educational Success: Our goal is for young people to achieve in school, engage in their community and be prepared for the workforce.
- Health & Wellness: Our goal is for community members to be safe and healthy.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Proposals are accepted from 501(c)(3) charitable organizations serving Lancaster, Middlesex or Northumberland counties.
- To be considered, organizations must have a complete and updated portrait on GiveRiverCounties.org.
- Exceptions include churches, public schools and government agencies