Satch Krantz Conservation Fund (RZ&G Conservation Support Fund)
Riverbanks Zoo & Garden Conservation Support FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Deadline: Jun 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Research Scientist Faculty Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Since 1996, the Riverbanks Conservation Support Fund (CSF) has provided important assistance to conservation biologists involved in an array of wildlife conservation projects both here and abroad. Riverbanks supports this mission in many ways including conserving biodiversity through careful utilization of available resources.
The Riverbanks Conservation Support Fund was created to provide financial assistance for conservation-oriented projects/programs that promote preservation of the Earth’s biodiversity. Riverbanks encourages the submission of projects that have the potential for broad-based conservation and/or management impact.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Conservation biologists involved in an array of wildlife conservation projects both here and abroad are eligible to apply.
- The following types of requests will be considered (not listed in any order of priority).
- Field conservation initiatives (in situ).
- Habitat management and preservation.
- Zoo and aquarium-based programs for the scientifically managed breeding of endangered and threatened wildlife (ex-situ).
- Conservation education initiatives.
- Projects designed to enhance animal welfare.
- Projects that identify, assess and/or treat medical conditions affecting animals in the wild and/or managed captive environments.
- Riverbanks encourages its staff to be active participants in conservation initiatives.
- Therefore, added weight will be given to projects in which Riverbanks staff members participate as PIs or collaborators and to projects that are willing to accept the participation of Riverbanks Field Conservation Associates.
- Likewise, additional weight will be given to projects that are focused on applied conservation/animal management.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Satch Krantz Conservation Fund (RZ&G Conservation Support Fund) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.