RMLA Masters Scholarship
Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc. (RMLA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: NZ $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 1, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Masters Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: New Zealand
Location of citizenship: New Zealand
Minimum GPA: 3.3View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (RMLA) may provide one or more annual Masters scholarships for study at a New Zealand or Overseas University.
The purpose of this program is:
- To encourage graduate students from a variety of disciplines such as law, planning, engineering, geography, science, landscape architecture, urban planning and resource management, to focus their research theses or dissertations on topics related to the application of resource management in New Zealand.
- To promote the purposes of the RMLA, and to produce material for RMLA publications.
The objectives of the RMLA are to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework
- Excellence in resource management policy and process
- Resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The scholarship is open to any graduate student in a University (New Zealand or Overseas) registered for a Masters (including an undergraduate Honours degree involving advanced levels of research and study at Masters degree level).
- Applicants for the scholarship must be a New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident.
- Applicants have an excellent academic record (B+ or better).
- Preference will be given to applicants who are recommended for the award by the supervisor of their previous research and have an established record of:
- Independent research by dissertation,
- Directed study, or
- Research papers at Honours or Masters level.
- Doctoral studies are not eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the RMLA Masters Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.