RNP Foundation Grant
Ravi and Naina Patel Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Education Nutrition & Healthy Eating Environment Homelessness Services Religion & Spirituality
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
As a family team, we’ve been working together for over 15 years to make happiness possible for underserved communities by promoting basic education, proper nutrition, secure housing, and a healthier environment through our nonprofit organization.
The RNP Foundation is committed to increasing the overall well-being of our neighbors and beyond. As long time meditation practitioners, we believe the path to lasting happiness is through spirituality, but before establishing self-transcendence, an individual must have their basic living, education, nutritional, and environmental needs met. Our mission is to nurture a safer, healthier world in which every person can achieve lasting happiness that spans for generations.
At the RNP Foundation, we’re driven by the five core pillars of our organization: addressing homelessness, promoting better education, caring for the environment, providing nourishment, and fostering a sense of spirituality.
- HOMELESSNESS - We believe that we are all interconnected, so no part of society should be isolated. Therefore, we help combat the issue of homelessness in our community by being a part of the Kern County Homeless Collaborative.
- EDUCATION - We believe in the power of education and the impact it can have. Therefore, we do what we can to make it easier for people in the community to obtain an education.
- ENVIRONMENT - We believe that protecting the environment is imperative to our society. To do this we make sure we invest our resources in people and organizations that promote the well being of our planet.
- NUTRITION - We understand the importance and impact of good nutrition on the mind, body, and spirit. We love this community, so we are committed to the health of the people who live here. We work with a non profit cafe who promotes these beliefs and values.
- SPIRITUALITY - We believe that true happiness is connected to our spirituality. Therefore, once we help provide the basic necessities, such as a home, food, and education, we can focus on our spirituality.
Our work is centered on the pillars of environment, nutrition, education, housing/homelessness, and spirituality. We try to serve in these areas through starting and running our own programs anywhere in the world from Kern County to India, partnering with others on projects for doing such work around the globe, or stepping out of the way and simply giving grants to impactful organizations. We find that to create impact effectively it is important to know which problems to get involved with directly and which ones to trust others to be able to take care of.
Despite our pillars, we are willing and able to pivot in times of need. During the Covid-19 crisis we shifted a large portion of our efforts and funds towards alleviating the effects and bringing us out of the pandemic. Being that our team has a large amount of knowledge, experience, and infrastructure in health care we were able to pivot outside of our typical focus.
We try to balance between being focused on our areas of knowledge and responding to the ever changing needs of the world.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”