Welder Graduate Research Fellowship
Rob and Bessie Welder Wildlife Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Studies are limited to the continental United States.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0/4.0 and a combined verbal and analytical GRE score of 300 or above.
- This award is directed to graduate study at the M.S. and Ph.D. levels only.
- The Foundation will entertain research proposals in the following areas of study:
- animal behavior
- conservation education
- range science
- veterinary pathology
- wildlife and fisheries sciences.
- Scholarship stipend can cover living costs, tuition, fees and books.
- All other things being equal, priority is given to (in descending order of priority):
- Studies already in progress which need to be extended into or through the coming year.
- New studies which would be initiated on the Foundation Refuge or within the south Texas region.
- Proposals having to do with problems or species in which we have a special interest because of its relationship to our area or on which we have done some work previously.
- After consideration of the above three criteria and if funds remain, we then take into consideration projects originating elsewhere within the continental U.S. and those making the greatest contribution to wildlife management in general.
may not hold graduate or teaching assistantships or other employment while receiving a
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Welder Graduate Research Fellowship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.