Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation Grant
Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Next deadline: Sep 30, 2018
Later deadlines: Mar 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Biomedical
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation (rtbcf) is a Family Charitable Foundation created as a 501(c)(3) corporation in 2010 for the purpose of donating to other 501(c)(3) organizations to help achieve their goals of improving the world. The Bader family and the Foundation are based in Indianapolis.
Robert Bader, with support from his wife Toni, founded Bader Company in 1985, eventually specializing in Self Storage Insurance and Insurance Marketing. They are active in the Jewish community in Indianapolis as well as other community outreach programs. After retiring, they decided to create the Foundation to share their success with their family and worthy causes.
The Robert and Toni Bader Charitable Foundation (rtbcf) Is A Family Foundation That Furthers Jewish Ideals thru Science, Education & The Arts.
This Foundation is interested in but not limited to:
- Scientific Research & Development
- Women’s Health
- Environmental Concerns
- Renewable Energy
- Wildlife Conservation
- Recycling Programs
- Community Outreach
- Food for the Hungry
- Workforce Development
- Public Radio/Television
- Small Business Development
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a nonprofit organization registered with the IRS with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
- You must have your latest filed Form 990 (within the previous twelve months)
- If you use Form 940 ez, we need additional information: the total amount that you spent on Program Services, Management, and Fund Raising in the last year.
- You must have a current (within the past twelve months) audited financial statement.
- Due to the quantity of grant requests, we favor organizations that organizations that fall within our areas of interest and meet the specifications of our guidelines.
- We do not provide operating funds to any organization.
- Organization must not be one of the following:
- An endowment
- A debt reduction agency
- A fraternal, labor, or veteran's organization
- A political contributions group
- A beauty or talent contest organization
- Not an organization but an individual person
- A travel support organization
- A foundation affiliated to a for-profit company
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.