Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation Grant
Robert & Toni Bader Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 30, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Biomedical
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The applications are reviewed regularly and accepted through the deadline above for the current year.
The Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation was created in 2010 to provide philanthropic support to help make the world a better place. Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, our mission is to help further Jewish ideals in the areas of education, science and the arts.
Since our beginning, we’ve funded projects from New York to California, Michigan to Florida. We have helped teachers educate, helped children learn, helped feed the hungry, helped people earn a living, helped provide work for the unemployed, and helped find new ways to treat illness and improve quality of life. If you are engaged in any of these activities, let us hear from you.
Our logo, the Tree of Life, is a universal symbol of growth and re-growth, providing benefits to the present and future. The circle represents unity and continuity within our communities and our lives.
The Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation (rtbcf) was created to help achieve the Jewish Ideals of improving the world through Science, Education and the Arts.
We do not have minimum or maximum grant amounts. Grants are made based on our evaluation of your project, the number of grants we are considering, and the amount of funds we have to distribute.
The foundation, as stated in its bylaws, will make contributions to qualified exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code for, but not limited to, the following purposes:
- Jewish education
- nationwide recycling programs
- alternative energy
- classical musical education
- public radio & television
- wildlife conservation
- music education
- HIV/AIDS research
- Hemophilia research
- food for the hungry
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation provides funds only to United States government certified 501(c)3 organizations.
- We review:
- Your income and sources
- How much you spend on Program Services, Management, and Fund Raising
- How much you are requesting
- How your project fits into our Mission
- We do not provide general operating funds to any organization.
- Organization must not be one of the following:
- An endowment
- A debt reduction agency
- A fraternal, labor, or veteran's organization
- A political contributions group
- A beauty or talent contest organization
- Not an organization but an individual person
- A travel support organization
- A foundation affiliated to a for-profit company
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Robert & Toni Bader Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.