Robinson-Broadhurst Foundation Grant
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Worcester County, Massachusetts, Counties in New York: Delaware County, Otsego County
Location of residency: Worcester County, Massachusetts, Counties in New York: Delaware County, Otsego CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Since 1984, the Robinson Broadhurst Foundation has been working to improve the quality of life for the residents of Stamford and Worcester, New York, and Winchendon, Massachusetts.
Mission and Areas of Interest
The Robinson-Broadhurst Foundation is a private foundation operating and granting funds at the complete discretion of the Directors, to fund charitable 501(c)(3) organizations in the following endeavors, but not limited to:
- Provide a better quality of life for all community members.
- For example; Hospice, senior housing, health clinics.
- Provide support for historical preservation in the communities served.
- Enhance opportunities for a quality education for all ages.
- Support projects that would promote community spirit and cooperation.
- Support community volunteer organizations that qualify.
- Support youth programs that encourage responsibility, community interest, citizenship and healthy life styles.
- Support religious organizations in their service to the community.
- Support municipalities to improve and maintain infrastructures.
- Support efforts to improve public safety.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- If your organization’s mission and activities fit within the limitations described in the Foundation’s Areas of Interest, we encourage you to apply for support.
- The Foundation funds charitable 501(c)(3) organizations within Stamford and Worcester, New York, and Winchendon, Massachusetts.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Robinson-Broadhurst Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.