Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship
Louisiana Department of Wildlife & FisheriesSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $12,000
Next anticipated deadline: Jul 1, 2020
Later anticipated deadlines: Dec 1, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Louisiana
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: To apply
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than July 1st and
- Complete the Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship Application so that it is received by LOSFA no later than July 1 immediately before the academic year you wish to be considered.
- If your Application is not received by the July 1 deadline, but is received by December 1, you may be eligible for the next spring semester, if funds are available.
The Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship is a competitive scholarship that awards $2000 annually for an undergraduate student and $3,000 annually to a graduate student pursuing a degree in forestry, wildlife or marine science at a Louisiana Public College or University. The cumulative maximum award is $12,000 for up to three years of undergraduate study and two years of graduate study.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Standard Eligibility Requirements
- Be a U.S. citizen or national or eligible non-citizen and be registered with Selective Service if required.
- Be a Louisiana resident for at least one year prior to July 1st of the scholarship award year.
- Complete and submit such documentary evidence as required by the Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in a Louisiana Public College or University majoring in forestry, wildlife or marine science with the intent of obtaining a degree in that field. Undergraduate students must have earned at least 60 hours of college credit and have at least a 2.50 cumulative college GPA.
- As a graduate student have at least a 3.00 cumulative college GPA on all credits earned in graduate school.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Rockefeller State Wildlife Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.