Rose Community Foundation: Health Grantmaking
Rose Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $375,000
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Colorado: Adams County, Arapahoe County, Boulder County, Broomfield County, Denver County, Douglas County, Jefferson County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Access to Care – Efforts to make health insurance coverage, and health and mental health services accessible to low-income individuals facing the greatest barriers to necessary health care.
- Cost-Effectiveness of the Health Care System – Efforts to create a more cost-effective health care system, particularly for the underserved.
- Health Policy and Public Health Leadership – Efforts to develop, inform and equip leaders who can help create a more accessible and well-coordinated health care system.
- Primary Prevention – Efforts by organizations and coalitions working to prevent disease, and to promote community health.
The greatest consideration goes to applications that seek to improve access and coordination of the health care system over the long term. We may also fund local efforts to document and understand the community’s health needs. To address immediate needs for health care, we may fund direct services.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We accept applications for programs or projects that primarily serve the seven-county Greater Denver area of Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas and Jefferson Counties in Colorado.
- Applicants should be either:
- a charitable nonprofit organization with tax-exempt classification from the Internal Revenue Service, or
- a tax-supported institution such as a school or government agency.
- Organizations may have one application pending at any given time.
- The greatest consideration goes to applications that seek to improve access and coordination of the health care system over the long term.
- We will generally not support:
- Grants to individuals or endowments, including academic chairs and scholarships
- Grants to one organization to be passed to another
- Annual appeals or membership drives
- Fundraisers and other one-time events
- Financial support for political candidates
- The Health program area generally does not fund:
- Capital requests (except from safety-net providers that serve low-income populations)
- Basic or clinical research
- Disease-specific programs
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Rose Community Foundation: Health Grantmaking by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.