Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund Grant
Greater Worcester Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Worcester County, Massachusetts
Location of residency: Preferred: Worcester County, Massachusetts Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Applications are reviewed as they are received and every effort is made to respond with a decision within 60 days.
- The Rosemary Davis Fund has awarded all available grants for 2018. Any applications received between now and December will be reviewed in late January 2019.
Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund
The Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund makes grants to nonprofit organizations, libraries and schools to protect animals and to educate Central Massachusetts residents on topics of wildlife, nature, and environmental science.
The fund was created in 2000 with a bequest made by Rosemary Davis of Lancaster. The Foundation works with advisors to make grantee award decisions.
Areas of Interest
The Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund supports projects primarily in Central Massachusetts that do one or more of the following:
- Prevent cruelty and provide protection to animals
- Support no-kill animal adoption facilities
- Protect nature, wildlife, marine life and animal habitats
- Promote animal and environmental education for children and adults
- Train or place companion animals for people with mobility or therapeutic needs
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made only to 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations serving the greater Worcester region (cities and towns of Worcester County).
- Non-incorporated organizations may apply through an established nonprofit that agrees to provide fiscal oversight (a fiscal agent).
- All grantees must be able to demonstrate sound planning and fiscal stewardship, have a legitimate and effective governing board, and agree to the Foundation’s reporting requirements.
- We prefer to fund organizations that are based in the region; outside organizations must be able to demonstrate the significant role of local partners, advisors, and/or planning steps which garner local understanding and support.
- Public agencies, municipal departments, and houses of worship are not typically eligible to receive discretionary grants.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.