Rosenlund Family Foundation Grants
Rosenlund Family FoundationSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Feb 28, 2021 2:00pm PST
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $5,000
Fields of work: Environmental Education Art Education
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County
Location of residency: Counties in Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia CountyView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation supports high-quality small and medium-sized organizations (annual budgets of $1.5 million or less) whose priorities and ongoing commitment are to long-term arts and environmental education programs serving children and youth in the Philadelphia area's most disadvantaged neighborhoods
- Grants are made to organizations located in and serving constituents in the Philadelphia area.
- Organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Foundation does not support pilot/demonstration projects or new initiatives that do not have sufficient committed funding to be sustained over time.
- The Foundation does not typically make multi-year grants.
- The following will NOT be considered for funding:
- Capital projects
- Elementary, secondary or higher educational institutions
- Political groups or related think tanks
- Fraternal organizations
- Religious organizations in support of their sacramental or theological functions