Rosenlund Family Foundation Grants
Rosenlund Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $5,000
Deadline: Feb 28, 2020 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County
Location of residency: Counties in Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia CountyView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation supports high-quality small and medium-sized organizations (annual budgets of $1.5 million or less) whose priorities and ongoing commitment are to long-term arts and environmental education programs serving children and youth in the Philadelphia area's most disadvantaged neighborhoods
- Grants are made to organizations located in and serving constituents in the Philadelphia area.
- Organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Foundation does not support pilot/demonstration projects or new initiatives that do not have sufficient committed funding to be sustained over time.
- The Foundation does not typically make multi-year grants.
- The following will NOT be considered for funding:
- Capital projects
- Elementary, secondary or higher educational institutions
- Political groups or related think tanks
- Fraternal organizations
- Religious organizations in support of their sacramental or theological functions
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Rosenlund Family Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.