Environmental & Engineering Geology Division (EEGD): Roy J. Shlemon Meeting Award
Geological Society of America (GSA)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: Please send in your application for the meeting you plan to attend three months before the conference.
The Roy J. Shlemon Meeting Awards are given to graduate and undergraduate students to encourage participation in field trips and short courses held at annual and sectional meetings. Participation on field trips is especially encouraged.
The number of awards and amount is determined at the discretion of the Roy J. Shlemon Scholarship Awards Committee.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The only criteria are that you must be a student member of the Environmental and Engineering Geology Division of GSA and making satisfactory progress toward your degree.
- An award will pay for meeting registration and the attendance fee for short courses and/or field trips.
- You may apply for more than one field trip and/or short course per meeting and more than one meeting per year
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- In the event that requests for awards exceed available funding, requests for attending field trips will be given preference over requests for short courses.
- Transportation, room, and board must be provided by the student.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Environmental & Engineering Geology Division (EEGD): Roy J. Shlemon Meeting Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.