Conference Participation (CPF) Grants
Royal Entomological Society
Grant amount: Up to £500
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Royal Entomological Society plays a major national and international role in disseminating information about insects and improving communication between entomologists.
CPF grants are intended to assist applicants who are participating in a meeting or conference in some way, e.g. presenting a paper/poster.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The applicants participation in a conference or meeting should assist an individual in the study of Entomology and/or with the aims of the Society in dissemination of Entomological Science.
- Applicants must be participating in some way, e.g. presenting a paper or poster or organising a session, and not just attending.
- Applications should be submitted at least two months prior to the expedition or event.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. CPF grants are available to Members and Fellows only, who must have been a Fellow or Member for one full calendar year prior to the date of any application.
- Applicants will normally be restricted to, at most, one grant annually (student bursaries for the Society’s annual meetings are considered separately).
- Normally only one Conference Participation award will be made per Institution for a single conference.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Conference Participation (CPF) Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.