Electrochemistry Group Student Bursary Scheme
Royal Society of ChemistrySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
Royal Society of Chemistry - Electrochemistry Group
The Electrochemistry Group is one of our many Interest Groups. The Interest Groups are member driven groups which exist to benefit our members, and the wider chemical science community, in line with our strategy and charter.
The Electrochemistry Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry represents and co-ordinates the interests of a very wide range of scientists involved with all aspects of electrochemistry.
- To organise events
- To promote the involvement of postgraduate students in regional, national and international conferences
- To inform Group members and provide a mechanism for discussion
Student Bursary Scheme
The Student Bursary Scheme provides financial support to promising postgraduate students to attend a major electrochemistry conference abroad. This includes UK and Ireland based students travelling to a major electrochemistry conference abroad.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Bursary Scheme is open to all postgraduate student members of the RSC's Electrochemistry Group undertaking research in electrochemistry.
- The student bursary scheme can only fund up to one student per research group per calendar year.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Only one student per research group may be funded per calendar year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Electrochemistry Group Student Bursary Scheme by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.