Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund: Conference Travel Grants
Royal Society of Chemistry
Grant amount: Up to £500
Applicant type: PhD Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Ireland, United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Royal Society of Chemistry - Analytical Division
The Analytical Division promotes analytical chemistry and science by providing a forum for analytical chemists and scientists to exchange information and ideas. It organises meetings and via, the Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund, finances studentships, Schools Analyst competitions, awards, lectureships and VSO students. The Object of the Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund is to promote, assist and extend the science and study of Analytical Chemistry and of all questions relating to the analysis, nature and composition of natural and manufactured materials for the benefit of the public.
Overseas Conference Travel Grants
These grants are designed to assist post-graduate PhD students at UK or Irish Higher Education Institutions who are engaged in research projects related to analytical chemistry to attend and to participate actively in overseas scientific conferences.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be:
- members of the Analytical Division of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- registered for a post-graduate PhD degree by research at a UK or Irish Higher Education Institution.
- Normally Resident in the UK or Ireland during the period of their studentship.
- There is no restriction on:
- an Applicant’s nationality.
- an Applicant’s age.
- Applicants must demonstrate that at least 50% of the Registration, Travel and Subsistence Costs will be met from Other Sources; for example, university, college or departmental funds, research council grant, personal funds etc.
- The Conference must be focused upon a field of science in which analytical chemistry plays a significant part, in the judgement of the Honorary Treasurer.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be members of the Analytical Division of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Preference will be given to Applicants who will be presenting an oral paper or a poster or otherwise actively participating in the Conference to which the application relates.
- Students who have already received a grant under this scheme are not eligible to apply again.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund: Conference Travel Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.