Royal Society of Chemistry: Travel Grants for PhD Students and Early Career Scientists
Royal Society of Chemistry
Grant amount: Up to £800
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher PhD Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 5 years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
RSC Divisions are keen to support participation by PhD students and post-doctoral researchers in scientific conferences and workshops. Grants are available to cover domestic (up to £200), continental (up to £400) and intercontinental (up to £800) travel to meetings where applicants give oral or poster presentations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants must be a member of the RSC.
- Please note that you can only apply to one Division, of which you must be a member. More information about the Divisions can be found at their websites: Analytical; Chemistry Biology Interface; Dalton; Environment, Sustainability and Energy; Faraday; Materials Chemistry and Organic.
- Grants are available to PhD students and post-doctoral researchers within five years of completion of a PhD (excluding time for career breaks, parental leave, etc.).
- Each member can receive only one grant per year.
- The conference or workshop applied for may be run by the RSC or by another organisation.
- The conference or workshop should be linked to the applicant's research area or provide a credible opportunity for the applicant to move into another research area or develop a multi-disciplinary project.
- The participant should give either a poster or an oral presentation at the conference or workshop.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Grants are intended for travel to and from the meeting only and applicants should not apply for subsistence or accommodation expenses.
- Costs of visas are not included.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Royal Society of Chemistry: Travel Grants for PhD Students and Early Career Scientists by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.