RRF: Direct Service Grants
Retirement Research FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Dec 1, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Feb 1, 2021 (Full proposal), Mar 15, 2021 (Letter of inquiry), May 3, 2021 3:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Jun 15, 2021 (Letter of inquiry), Aug 2, 2021 3:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Up to US $133,000
Fields of work: Senior Services Residential Care & Nursing Homes Aging/Gerontology
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The Retirement Research Foundation is one of the first private foundations in the nation devoted exclusively to aging and retirement issues. RRF’s Responsive Grants program supports projects that have a significant focus on older adults, ages 65 and over.
Direct Service Grants
The Retirement Research Foundation awards Direct Service Grants for projects that:
- Increase the availability and effectiveness of comprehensive community programs designed to maintain older persons in their homes;
- Provide supportive services to older persons in residential settings, such as congregate living facilities, group homes, and assisted living facilities;
- Improve the quality of nursing home care;
- Coordinate the provision of acute- and long-term care for older persons with chronic conditions by supporting efforts that provide continuity of care, prevention, early intervention, and client education;
Provide new and expanded opportunities for older adults to engage in meaningful roles in society such as employment and volunteerism.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Direct Service Grants are provided to nonprofit organizations that are:
- Tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; OR non-profit organizations that are not required to have a 501(c)(3) designation, such as state-funded universities;
- Located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin, or Florida;
- Looking to develop, test, and implement direct service programs or expand existing programs that have a significant focus on older adults, ages 65 and above.
- For applicants from universities or hospital organizations, please note that RRF prefers that the applicant is the university or the hospital, rather than a foundation affiliated with the university or hospital.
- RRF does not fund:
- General operating support;
- Conferences or fundraising events;
- Governmental agencies, except for state universities, area agencies on aging, and programs of the Veterans Administration.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”