RSF Seed Fund Grant
Rudolf Steiner Foundation - RSF Social FinanceSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $3,500
Deadline: Mar 15, 2019 12:00am PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
RSF Mission & Vision
RSF Social Finance seeks to revolutionize how people relate to money. We’re a financial services organization that has formed a growing community of motivated, values-driven investors, donors and entrepreneurs. Together, we believe that direct, transparent and personal relationships are essential to healing the economy, one that is based on generosity and interconnectedness.
We envision a world in which money serves the highest intentions of the human spirit and contributes to an economy based on generosity and interconnectedness.
Each of us has a purpose in life, a journey of discovery and recognition. When we are able to bring that purpose in service to others and recognize one another’s gifts and needs, then money can move in a way that liberates human capacity for compassionate action.
To create financial relationships that are direct, transparent, personal and focused on long-term social, economic and ecological benefit.
We achieve our mission by:
- Offering investors and donors dynamic ways to align their money with their values
- Connecting entrepreneurs with diverse forms of capital
- Empowering leaders and advancing innovations in the field of social finance
The Seed Fund provides small grants (between $500 and $3,500) to organizations offering innovative solutions to furthering the field of social finance, or addressing issues in the areas of food & agriculture, education & the arts, or ecological stewardship. Grantees should demonstrate capacity for effectiveness and impact.
The RSF Seed Fund is a modest-sized fund and supported annually by unrestricted gifts to RSF rather than from an endowment.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Alignment with RSF’s mission and focus areas.
- Non-profit status. The RSF Seed Fund accepts proposals from organizations that are any of the following:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt per the IRS
- Fiscally sponsored with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status per the IRS
- Schools or universities
- Non-governmental entities, Indian tribes or tribal non-profit organizations, and territorial, tribal, or unit of local government entities
- New initiatives, defined for the purposes of this Fund as:
- Organizations in the first two years of operation;
- New projects or programs, less than one year old, from organizations with an operating history greater than two years.
- The RSF Seed Fund will not award grants for/to:
- Multi-year operating needs
- Ongoing capital or capital projects and campaigns
- Projects expanding in geographic scope only
- Travel, or attending conferences and workshops
- International work
- Foreign organizations
- For-profit companies
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the RSF Seed Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.