Ruth Binnie Fellowship
Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW)Suggest an update
Grant amount: C $6,000
Deadline: Dec 3, 2019
Applicant type: Masters Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Location of citizenship: Canada
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Honours a founding member of the Nova Scotia Home Economics Association who dedicated her professional life to education in home economics. At the time of application, the applicant must be enrolled in masters studies that focus on one or more aspect(s) of the field of Human Ecology, including Consumer and Family Sciences. Special consideration will be given to those pursuing a postgraduate degree in education. She may be studying abroad.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be enrolled in masters studies that focus on one or more aspect(s) of the field of Human Ecology, including Consumer and Family Sciences.
- She may be studying abroad.
- Eligibility is restricted to women.
- Applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be accepted or currently enrolled in their proposed programs and places of study for the upcoming academic year.
- Applicants may apply for more than 1 CFUW award; a separate filling fee is required for each application.
- Special consideration will be given to those pursuing a postgraduate degree in education.
- International students studying in Canada with International Student Visa status are not eligible.
- No candidate will be granted more than one CFUW Fellowship or Award in a given year. If the same applicant wins more than one award, she will receive the award of greatest monetary value.
- A single candidate may win a maximum of 3 CFUW Fellowships and/or Awards during a lifetime, and no more than 2 for the same academic degree.
- CFUW Fellowships and Awards are non-renewable with one exception, the CFUW Aboriginal Women’s Award (AWA). A successful recipient will not be awarded the same fellowship or award in consecutive years.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ruth Binnie Fellowship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.