Dunham West Foundation Grant
Ruth St. John & John Dunham West Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $400,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Manitowoc County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Manitowoc County, WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Ruth St. John and John Dunham West Foundation, Inc. was incorporated as a Wisconsin non-stock, non-profit corporation on December 23, 1957.
The West Foundation has established the following philosophy as to how this foundation will be committed to Manitowoc County:
It is the Foundation's intentions to assist through the financial promotion of humanitarian, educational, charitable, cultural and civic or public purposes.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The West Foundation will consider only grant applications from public charities as defined under the Internal Revenue Code and applicable regulations.
- Grants will be considered for institutions of higher learning.
- Applicants must be based in the Manitowoc area.
- Grants will not be made to political organizations or for political purposes.
- Grants will not be made to churches or organizations having religion as their primary purpose.
- Grants will not be made to undergraduate parochial, private or public schools.
- Grants will not be made to individuals.
- Grants will not be made to support qualifying projects proposed or supported by veteran's organizations, social organizations or fraternal organizations.
- The Foundation Board has denied requests from applicants geographically remote from the Manitowoc area.
- Grants are not made to support the operating budget of an organization and the Foundation should not be considered a continuing source of annual funding.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Dunham West Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.