S. Mark Taper Foundation Grant
S. Mark Taper FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $250,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 15, 2020 12:00pm PST (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in California: Imperial County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The S. Mark Taper Foundation, founded in 1989, is a private family foundation dedicated to enhancing the quality of people's lives by supporting nonprofit organizations and their work in our communities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The S. Mark Taper Foundation will consider a Letter of Inquiry for any non-profit program or organization in Southern California.
- An applicant must be certified as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Requests for general operating, program and capital support are accepted.
- See FAQ for further guidelines.
- For past grantees, there is a three-grant-cycle ineligibility period.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the S. Mark Taper Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.