Donald H. Rusch Memorial Game Bird Research Scholarship
The Wildlife Society
Grant amount: US $2,000
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2018 8:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: North AmericaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The award is to be presented annually to a graduate student studying any aspect of upland game bird or waterfowl biology and management.
- Applicants must be registered in a master’s degree program (in even numbered years) or doctoral degree program (in odd numbered years) in wildlife biology, zoology, ecology or a related discipline at a university in North America.
- As a result, .
- Applicants must be a member of The Wildlife Society.
- Research projects must be endorsed by the applicant’s academic supervisor.
- The award is intended to benefit students who show promise as wildlife educators, researchers, and managers.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Awards are based on the applicant’s academic achievements, field experience, appreciation of hunting (personally and professionally), and career interests.
- Project merit also will be considered, but may be weighted to reflect the involvement of the candidate in the development and design.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Donald H. Rusch Memorial Game Bird Research Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.