Davis Foundation Grant
Sadie and Harry Davis FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $15,000
Next anticipated deadline: May 6, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Jun 21, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Maine
Location of residency: MaineView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Advancing the Health of Maine's Children
The Sadie and Harry Davis Foundation is a family foundation dedicated to the advancement of Maine children's health. The large majority of the Foundation’s resources are focused on improving the oral health of Maine children.
The Foundation seeks to significantly reduce the incidence of dental disease in Maine. In 2008, the Foundation launched its first oral health initiative, From the First Tooth™, which serves over a third of all Maine children (0-4) who receive preventive oral health services in medical settings.
The Foundation also makes a limited number of small grants each year for projects that advance the health of Maine children more generally.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Projects/programs must advance Maine children’s health.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code can apply for grant.
- As a rule, the Foundation would not expect to make capital grants (e.g., funding for building, etc.), or grants to individuals.
- The Foundation does not fund organizations more frequently than every 3 years, even if different projects are proposed.
- Example: An organization which received funding on 9/1/14 could not apply again for funding until the Spring 2017 application deadline for grants to be awarded on 9/1/17.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Davis Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.