San Angelo Area Foundation Emergency Grant
San Angelo Area FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid All fields of work Community Services Human & Social Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Coke County, Concho County, Crockett County, Glasscock County, Irion County, Kimble County, Llano County, Mason County, McCulloch County, Menard County, Reagan County, Runnels County, San Saba County, Schleicher County, Sterling County, Sutton County, Tom Green County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Texas: Coke County, Concho County, Crockett County, Glasscock County, Irion County, Kimble County, Llano County, Mason County, McCulloch County, Menard County, Reagan County, Runnels County, San Saba County, Schleicher County, Sterling County, Sutton County, Tom Green County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The Foundation is accepting emergency grant requests from area non-profits, which are impacted by COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
Emergency Grant Making Funding Cycles
All emergency grant requests are accepted online. The Foundation reviews these requests weekly and applicants will be notified of approval or denial within 30 days of submission.
Requests for emergency grant funding should address:
- Critical organizational needs directly related to changes in increased service delivery resulting from the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Critical organizational needs due to disruption of services to clients and communities served.
- How your organization would utilize resources from the community response fund to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on your organization and/or to provide increased services to the community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In general, to be eligible for funding from the Foundation, the applicant organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, in compliance and in good standing, as defined in Section 509(a)(1) and/or Section 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) or Section 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code, or affiliated with a nonprofit organization, or a governmental unit working to lessen the burden of government. Individuals are not eligible applicants.
- Use grant funds within and for the benefit of residents and communities of the 17 counties of the San Angelo area, which are Tom Green, Crockett, Sutton, Kimble, Mason, Menard, Schleicher, Reagan, Irion, Concho, McCulloch, Runnels, Coke, Llano, San Saba, Glasscock, and Sterling
- Emergency Grant funding is NOT intended to provide funding for lost revenue due to cancelation of spring fundraisers or provide assistance with annual operating costs.