Annual Responsive Grants - Cycle one
San Antonio Area Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $70,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 16, 2019 9:59pm PST
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Atascosa County, Bandera County, Bexar County, Blanco County, Comal County, Frio County, Gillespie County, Gonzales County, Guadalupe County, Karnes County, Kendall County, Kerr County, Medina County, Wilson County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Annual responsive grants are awarded in two grant cycles on an annual basis in the areas of: animal services, arts and culture, children and youth, community-at-large, medicine and healthcare, and seniors.
Cycle One Funding Categories
Children and Youth
Programs that enable children and families to lead safe and productive lives.
Medicine and Healthcare
Programs that promote healthy lifestyles with an emphasis on reducing obesity and diabetes, are preventative in nature or educate the community in prevention, and/or increase access to comprehensive healthcare, including dental, vision and mental services.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Those eligible to submit applications include nonprofit organizations exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, schools, churches or governmental bodies that serve Bexar and the following surrounding counties:
- Frio, Atascosa, Karnes, Wilson, Guadalupe, Gonzales, Comal, Blanco, Kendall, Gillespie, Kerr, Bandera and Medina.
- If you submit your application in cycle two and your application is approved or denied, you cannot submit an application in cycle one.
- The Area Foundation does not fund:
- Debt reduction
- Operating deficits
- Indirect costs
- Scholarships for colleges and universities
- Capital campaigns where less than 75% of the total campaign goal has been reached
- Programs in individual churches, parishes, or congregations that do not benefit the community-at-large
- Political activities, organizations, or lobbying efforts intended to influence legislation
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Annual Responsive Grants - Cycle one by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.