Annual Responsive Grants - Cycle Two
San Antonio Area Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $70,000
Deadline: Jul 20, 2018 9:50pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Atascosa County, Bandera County, Bexar County, Blanco County, Comal County, Frio County, Gillespie County, Gonzales County, Guadalupe County, Karnes County, Kendall County, Kerr County, Medina County, Wilson County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Annual responsive grants are awarded in two grant cycles on an annual basis in the areas of: animal services, arts and culture, children and youth, community-at-large, medicine and healthcare, and seniors.
Cycle Two Funding Categories
Programs that improve the health and wellness of animals, educate our community about animal care and/or provide spay/neuter and/or adoption services.
Arts and Culture:
Programs that promote accessibility to the arts, encourage broad participation from all parts of our community and/or provide arts education and outreach.
Programs that improve the safety and welfare of vulnerable and under-served populations, increase chances for individual/family success and self-sufficiency.
Programs that enhance the quality of life for seniors.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Those eligible to submit applications include nonprofit organizations exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, schools, churches or governmental bodies that serve Bexar and the following surrounding counties:
- Frio, Atascosa, Karnes, Wilson, Guadalupe, Gonzales, Comal, Blanco, Kendall, Gillespie, Kerr, Bandera and Medina.
- If you submit your application in cycle one and your application is approved or denied, you cannot submit an application in cycle two.
- The Area Foundation does not fund:
- Debt reduction
- Operating deficits
- Indirect costs
- Scholarships for colleges and universities
- Capital campaigns where less than 75% of the total campaign goal has been reached
- Programs in individual churches, parishes, or congregations that do not benefit the community-at-large
- Political activities, organizations, or lobbying efforts intended to influence legislation
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Annual Responsive Grants - Cycle Two by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.