TSDF: Ramona Community Foundation – Vibrant Community Grants
The San Diego FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 4, 2019 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: San Diego County, California
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Mission, Vision, and Purpose
The purpose and vision of the Ramona Community Foundation (RCF) is to improve the quality of life and meet emerging needs by:
- Increasing responsible and effective philanthropy;
- Building a community endowment for the benefit of Ramona;
- Providing funds annually to community organizations and causes;
- Giving the Ramona community a vehicle for legacy planning and gifts that will benefit Ramona now and forever.
RCF, a proud affiliate of The San Diego Foundation, is committed to the financial support of organizations, projects and programs dedicated to improving the lives of those who live, work and play in Ramona.
RCF is in its seventh year of grantmaking to enhance the quality of life for those who live, work and play in Ramona. In the current cycle, the Ramona Community Foundation invites nonprofit organizations, schools and government agencies to submit project proposals specifically for Ramona that demonstrate the power to build a more vibrant community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- These projects should be practical and achievable within a 12-month time frame and have prospects for longterm sustainability.
- Funding may be used to expand existing programs, replicate programs tested in other communities or to launch totally new efforts.
- RCF will fund programs managed by nonprofit organizations, schools or government agencies that encourage the following:
- Demonstrates and/or fosters collaboration with other successful entities in the community to achieve a common goal or objective;
- Matches funds, resources-in-kind, facilities or other means that multiply the effect of the grant;
- A current project which has strategic impact; i.e., provides long-lasting, ongoing benefit to the community or the distinct population it is intended to serve;
- Based on a proven track record of success as demonstrated through process, leaders, and/or experienced partners;
- Targeted at clearly defined, measurable results attainable within a reasonable time frame;
- Demonstrates sustainability; i.e., is replicable, repeatable and/or scalable.
- Preference will be given to projects that clearly address Ramona-specific issues and needs.
- The Ramona Community Foundation at The San Diego Foundation does not make grants to supporting organizations or private, non-operating foundations.
- Generally, the Ramona Community Foundation does not make grants for:
- Annual campaigns and fundraising events
- Stipends for attendance at conferences
- Endowments or “chairs”
- For-profit organizations and individuals unaffiliated with a qualified fiscal sponsor
- Projects that promote religious or political doctrine
- Research (medical or otherwise)
- Existing obligations/debt
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the TSDF: Ramona Community Foundation – Vibrant Community Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.