San Francisco Bay Area: Conservation
Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Grant amount: US $100,000 - US $5,800,000
Applicant type: Organizations
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, Solano County, Sonoma County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Prioritization of land acquisition and conservation easements that are grounded in science-based regional conservation planning
- Support for initial stewardship in order to deliver real, durable conservation outcomes
- Coordination of partnerships across the region to foster effective collaboration among stakeholders
- Development of the most effective conservation finance structures to maximize the impact of our funding and ensure financial sustainability
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Our Bay Area conservation funding supports projects in the following 10 counties:
- Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano and Sonoma.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the San Francisco Bay Area: Conservation by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.