Sarasota County Foundation Grant
Sarasota County FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: May 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Sarasota County, Florida
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Established in 1958 by Palmer First National Bank and Trust, the purpose of the foundation is to facilitate the administration of donations for charitable purposes in Sarasota County.
Grants may be awarded to corporations, associations, or institutions whose purpose is to advance charitable, religious, educational, literary, or scientific goals, or to those organizations whose purpose is to distribute and apply such funds to any one or more such goals, whether located in the city and county of Sarasota or elsewhere.
The purpose of the foundation is to facilitate the administration of donations for charitable purposes in Sarasota County, Florida.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Human services
- International/foreign affairs
- Public/society benefit
Types of Support
Program support and capital projects.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The trust primarily supports services and programs within Sarasota County, Florida.
- The foundation generally does not fund:
- Annual giving campaigns
- Completed projects
- Debt reduction
- Deficit financing
- Operating/program expenses
- Marketing materials and advertising
- Conferences, workshops, and seminars
- Organizations may not apply to both the Sarasota County Foundation and the Cordelia Lee Beattie Foundation within the same year.
- The foundation does not make grants to capital campaigns or multi-year commitments.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sarasota County Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.