Sarkeys Foundation Grant
Sarkeys FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Jun 1, 2020 3:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Aug 3, 2020 3:00pm PDT (Full proposal), Dec 2, 2020 3:00pm PST (Letter of inquiry), Feb 3, 2021 3:00pm PST (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Up to US $200,000
Fields of work: Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Education Human & Social Services Art & Culture
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Oklahoma
Location of residency: OklahomaView website Save
About this funder:
Note: Organizations are required to submit a Letter of Inquiry to determine whether they meet the criteria and priorities for funding. Representatives are required to speak with a program officer for more information, to ask any questions about the process and for a pre-grant interview.
The Sarkeys Foundation is a private, charitable foundation, incorporated under the laws of the State of Oklahoma and operated exclusively for providing support through gifts and grants to charitable, scientific, and educational institutions which are qualified under section 501(c)(3) and which are not private foundations within the meaning of section 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Service Code of 1954 or comparable sections of the Internal Revenue Service Code added at a later date.
What does Sarkeys Foundation fund?
We fund many types of programs in social or humanitarian services, arts and cultural endeavors, education, scientific research and animal welfare.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To qualify, a 501(c)(3) agency must be headquartered and provide services in Oklahoma.
- Preference is given to organizations that have been in operation at least three years.
- Needs normally outside the range of support by the Sarkeys Foundation:
- Local programs appropriately financed within the community;
- Direct mail solicitations and annual campaigns;
- Out of state institutions;
- Operating expenses;
- Purchase of vehicles;
- Grants to individuals;
- Responsibility for permanent financing of a program;
- Programs whose ultimate intent is to be profit making;
- Start-up funding for new organizations;
- Feasibility studies;
- Grants which trigger expenditure responsibility by Sarkeys Foundation;
- Direct support to government agencies;
- Individual public or private elementary or secondary schools, unless they are serving the needs of a special population which are not being met elsewhere; and
- Religious institutions and their subsidiaries
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”