Save the Redwoods League Research Grant
Save the Redwoods LeagueSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Next deadline: Sep 20, 2019 (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Nov 1, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: California, Oregon, Washington
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Research Grants Program
Save the Redwoods League supports basic and applied hypothesis-driven research on the biology and ecology of coast redwood and giant sequoia forest ecosystems.
To conserve and restore these ecosystems in the coming decades, the League funds research that expands our understanding of ecosystem function, community interactions, rare and threatened species, and the impact of climate change on redwood forests. We welcome proposals on all topics that advance our understanding of these ecosystems.
Save the Redwoods League funds research that deepens our understanding of how to protect redwood forests in a changing environment. Proposals on all topics that advance conservation science for either coast redwood or giant sequoia forests are welcome.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We only accept applications from nonprofit organizations (including universities and public agencies) as described in 26 USC Section 170(b) (1) (A) [other than clauses (vii) and (viii)]
- Funding requests should not exceed $25,000
- Past grant recipients must have submitted an annual progress report or final report for all previous League grants in order to be eligible for funding in the current grant cycle.
- We study and fund research about redwood forests to understand how to best protect them.
- Matching funds are encouraged.
- The League does not fund indirect costs.
- The League does not accept applications from individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Save the Redwoods League Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.