Saxena Family Foundation Grant
Saxena Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: India, United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Saxena Family Foundation is a privately funded, 501(c) (3) registered non-profit charitable foundation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The Foundation awards grants and supports programs that have a particular focus on S.T.E.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) education and around empowering women in the United States and in India.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and as public charities, under Section 509(a) of that code
- Churches and religious organizations may be eligible to receive funding for activities that are non-sectarian and benefit the larger community
- While some unrestricted funding is provided, the Foundation prefers to fund specific projects.
- Organizations cannot be a private foundation under Section 509 (a).
- We do not typically make grants to individuals or for-profit organizations, or provide grants for operating expenses, capital campaigns, existing deficits, lobbying, sectarian, religious or fraternal purposes.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Saxena Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.