Schwartz Foundation Grant
Schwartz Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $5,000
Deadline: Dec 13, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: Worcester County, Massachusetts
Location of residency: Worcester County, MassachusettsView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Schwartz Charitable Foundation is a private independent Foundation which supports only non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations. The Foundation is interested in qualified organizations in Worcester County, Massachusetts, and surrounding communities. The goal of the Schwartz Charitable Foundation is to support as many worthy and deserving organizations as possible. In order to achieve this goal the average annual grant is between $2,500 – $5,000.
Program interests include but are not limited to:
- Culture: area museums and art institutions
- Healthcare: hospital and support agencies
- Social Services: recreation and youth development
- Animal Shelters
- Religious institutions
- Scholarship Funds
- Church Renovation projects
- Continuing Support
- Disaster Relief
- Emergency Funds
- Local fundraising
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Schwartz Charitable Foundation is a private independent Foundation which supports only non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Almost all grants are made in support of institutions in Worcester County, Massachusetts.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Schwartz Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.