Upper Level College Scholarship
Safari Club International Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $4,400
Anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
SCI Foundation funds and directs wildlife programs dedicated to wildlife conservation and outdoor education.
Upper Level Scholarships
Each year outstanding students entering their junior or senior year of
undergraduate status of academic standing and graduate and post graduate level students who are
recommended by colleges and universities are eligible to apply for a one year or two year scholarship
awarded at $1,100 per semester; not to exceed four semesters.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- University or college juniors and seniors as well as graduate and post graduate college students majoring in natural resources or a related field of study at a college of their choice may apply.
- Applicant must have enough academic credits to at least be of junior undergraduate status for fall registration at an accredited four year college or university or a graduate level student.
- Applicants must be committed to sustainable use of natural resources and the role of our hunting heritage.
- Applicant must not have any record of being convicted of a felony violation
- Applicant must have documented academic ability.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average demonstrating a capacity to succeed in their chosen course of study.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking a degree in/or related field of conservation, such as natural resources management, forestry, environmental studies, conservation education, wildlife enforcement, outdoor education/recreation or animal science.
- The immediate family or household members of the SCI or SCIF Board of Directors and employees
of SCI/SCIF are not eligible for the scholarship program.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Upper Level College Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.