Leverhulme Travel Bursary
Next deadline: Oct 31, 2021
Later deadlines: Mar 31, 2022
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Chemistry
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United Kingdom
Leverhulme Travel Bursaries provide grants to persons studying or residing in the geographic area covered by SCI's Liverpool and North West Group to support their attendance at chemical meetings. The Leverhulme Bursaries are intended for those who want to attend a science meeting, but need additional funds to make it possible.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Students must be carrying out postgraduate research at an institution within the Liverpool and North West Group's area.
- PhD students who are in the early stages of their career; typically this will be up to 10 years after completion of first degree, or 10 years after starting a first position in business, science or engineering.
- Applicants must be presenting a paper/poster if attending a conference
- Applications will only be considered from SCI student or standard members
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Preference will normally be given to those wishing to travel outside their country of residence, especially if they wish to work in a laboratory abroad.
- Funding will not be given for visits which are part of the normal course of a co-sponsored PhD (e.g. visiting the partner site)
- Applications will not be considered from those who have previously received an AJ Banks, Messel, Leverhulme or Richardson travel bursary
- SCI travel bursaries are not available to SCI e-members or non-members
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”