Messel Travel Bursary
SCISuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Oct 31, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 31, 2020
Applicant type: PhD Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Messel Bursaries are funded by the Messel Trust Fund for postgraduate students to support their attendance at meetings and/or laboratory visits for activities related to chemical science (including all life sciences), engineering and technology.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- PhD students who are in the early stages of their career; typically this will be up to 10 years after completion of first degree, or 10 years after starting a first position in business, science or engineering.
- Applications will only be considered from SCI student or standard members
- Applicants must be presenting a paper/poster if attending a conference
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- SCI travel bursaries are not available to SCI e-members or non-members
- Funding will not be given for visits which are part of the normal course of a co-sponsored PhD (e.g. visiting the partner site)
- Applications will not be considered from those who have previously received an AJ Banks, Messel, Leverhulme or Richardson travel bursary
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Messel Travel Bursary by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.