Science Ambassador Scholarship
Cards Against Humanity
Grant amount: More than US $85,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 10, 2018 10:00pm PST
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Comedy card game Cards Against Humanity announces their Science Ambassador Scholarship, a full ride scholarship for women studying science, technology, engineering, or math. The recipient of the award will receive full tuition coverage for up to four years.
The ideal candidate will be an ambassador for their field. We’re looking for someone passionate about discovery who shares their excitement with others.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Science Ambassador Scholarship is only open to undergraduate students and high school students.
- You must be in college in fall of 2017 to be eligible.
- You do not need to be a U.S. citizen to apply.
- You do need to attend college (or plan to attend college) in the United States.
- All fields within science, technology, engineering, and math are eligible.
- For a full list of STEM fields, click here.
- STEM must be your major field of study (not minor).
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Science Ambassador Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.