Sears-Swetland Family Foundation Grant
The Sears-Swetland Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Ohio: Cuyahoga County, Geauga County, Lake County, Lorain County, Medina County
Location of residency: Counties in Ohio: Cuyahoga County, Geauga County, Lake County, Lorain County, Medina CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Since its creation, our foundation has had a strong environmental interest. We supported land acquisition through the Nature Conservancy, helped to found the Shaker Lakes Nature Center and supported organizations with environmental programs such as the Cleveland Museum of Natural History and the Cleveland Botanical Garden.
With the passage of time, our goals have evolved to include programming for urban revitalization and sustainability, environmental education and community health.
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Health
- Smart Growth
- Sustainable Communities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We accept grants requests only from 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations in the Greater Cleveland community.
- The types of grants that we support include:
- Operating support
- Program support
- Internships, scholarships and camperships support
- Capital campaign support
- Annual fund requests have a better chance of being funded by our foundation if they are sent in the spring.
- We ask that no requests for the current year be made after mid-November.
- The foundation does make multi-year grants to institutions.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Sears-Swetland Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.