SEH Grants in Herpetology - Conservation
Societas Europaea Herpetologica (SEH)
Grant amount: Up to €2,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2018
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Europe
Location of residency: EuropeView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The SEH Conservation Committee and the SEH Council will decide on the project applications, and priority will be given to those addressing species conservation priorities identified by the SEH CC and the Council. The decision will take into consideration:
- Conservation orientation/ value of the proposal
- Likelihood of success
- Costs and time table ( expenses for the project ‐ material, other costs (e.g. petrol )
- Scientific background
- Why SEH funding is needed.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Project orientated to the conservation of the amphibians and reptiles of Europe and the Mediterranean basin, focused on either a species or habitat.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The recipient of the funds must be a SEH member or is committed to join SEH before the end of the year the grant is issued.
- Applications from young researchers are particularly encouraged.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SEH Grants in Herpetology - Conservation by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.