SEH Grants in Herpetology - Mapping and Distribution
Societas Europaea Herpetologica (SEH)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Up to €500
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Europe
Location of residency: EuropeView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The SEH Mapping Committee and the SEH Council will decide on the projects applications, and priority will be given to those addressing mapping priorities identified by the Mapping Committee and the Council. The decision will take into consideration:
- Distributional ‐ Mapping gap to be filled ‐ compared to/relevant to existing mapping data
- Extent of the area to be covered
- Likelihood of success
- Costs and time table
- Why SEH funding is needed.
The recipient of the funds must be a SEH member or is committed to join SEH before the end of the year the grant is issued.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Projects orientated to the filling of distributional gaps of the amphibians and reptiles of Europe and the Mediterranean basin.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The recipient of the funds must be a SEH member or is committed to join SEH before the end of the year the grant is issued.
- Applications from young researchers are particularly encouraged.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the SEH Grants in Herpetology - Mapping and Distribution by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.