Selby Foundation Grant - COVID-19
William G. and Marie Selby FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $10,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Education Human & Social Services Community Services Civic Affairs
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Florida: Charlotte County, DeSoto County, Manatee County, Sarasota County
Location of residency: Counties in Florida: Charlotte County, DeSoto County, Manatee County, Sarasota CountyView website Save
About this funder:
The Selby Foundation is currently focusing its gifting on responding to the current pandemic. We are accepting grant requests for IT and capital improvement projects that are specifically related to operational issues attributable to COVID-19.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants are restricted to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations located in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, or DeSoto counties.
- The Foundation awards grants in the following categories: Arts, Community/Civic, Education, and Human Services.
- Ineligible applicants include:
- Chambers of Commerce
- Public or Private K-12 Schools (including charter schools and booster organizations)
- Churches and their ministries
- Fire or police departments (including volunteer organizations)